- What are they? Shattered-resistant safety electric bulbs are designed to prevent injury and contamination resulting from the glass fragments created by an accidental breakage. Shattered-resistant safety electric bulbs come in a variety of wattages, voltages, sizes, and base types. How do they work? Shattered-resistant safety electric bulbs function identically to their corresponding non-safety coated equivalents.
- The primary difference is that they are coated in a substance, that is resistant to being punctured and designed to contain the glass fragments and other foreign objects resulting from breakage. Where are they used? Shattered-resistant safety electric bulbs are ideal for any application where containment of a potential breakage is a primary concern.
- Most often, these lamps are used in areas where there is a high likelihood of a contact breakage, such as storage closets and gymnasiums, or in areas where food is stored or prepared. Shattered-resistant safety electric bulbs are used in food processing, storage, and production areas. As such, these light bulbs/light sources are “Safety Coated” so that in the event the glass envelope of the bulb is compromised, shattered, or broken, the glass fragments are less likely to spread and are instead contained within their coating.
- Advantages of shattered resistant bulbs: Prevents uncontrolled glass shatter caused by a direct impact, unusual stress, improper handling, shipping, thermal shock, and power surges. Protects people and surroundings from being injured by flying glass fragments. Extends lamp life by preventing cracks and breakage. Resists moisture, oil spatter, humidity, excessive heat, U.V. damage, condensation, grease, and ice build-up.
- Protects exposed food products and food processing areas. Reduces fire risk in areas where flammable materials are processed and stored. Applications of shattered resistant bulbs: Industrial Lighting Food Service Industry Hotels and Motels Food Processing Amusement Parks
SHATTERED-RESISTANT SAFETY ELECTRICBULBS 25W 24VREQUEST A QUOTE
- Standard size, 25W 24V
- Protects people and surroundings from being injured by flying glass fragments.
- Extends lamp life by preventing cracks and breakage.
- Protects exposed food products and food processing areas.
- Reduces fire risk in areas where flammable materials are processed and stored.
Category: ELECTRONIC ITEMS
Shipping & Delivery